[Samba] help for documentation about trust with samba & NT

gguerin at tiscali.be gguerin at tiscali.be
Wed Nov 13 10:38:00 GMT 2002

Environment : Unix server (AIX 4.3) - Samba 2.2.6 - Windows NT server 4.0

Description of the problem :
I have configured a trust between Unix & NT via Samba ==> that works correctly.
Via the user managers for domain in NT, I can see the users and the groups
in the Unix server.
Is it possible to connect the groups created on NT and to give the permission
to the shared directories on Unix ?

Could you send me some documentation about that subject ?

Thanks for your help