[Samba] Scripting Question and Profile Question

Boogerman boogerman at interar.com.ar
Wed Nov 13 02:39:00 GMT 2002

I can only answer your second question:

You certainly have a netlogon share where the logon CMD script is located.
You should move the registry file (.reg) with the fixes to the netlogon
folder and import it from your script with a line like:

regedit -s fixes.reg

(the -s causes regedit not to display that annoying "are you sure you want
to merge this data into the registry?" dialog box)

Note that this will be executed every time the user logon, wich could be a
problem if the registry keys in question were to change in time (you would
be restoring them at every logon).

Hope this helps,

Boogerman