[Samba] Samba with Win2K client -- dual network cards -- same segment

Andy Fish ajfish at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Nov 12 21:11:06 GMT 2002

A couple of things I would try are to disable/eject the wired interface when you switch to wireless, and to try re-mapping the network drives (incase the mapping is somehow tied to the IP address rather than hostname).

I don't have a rational reason these might work but windows networking is pretty hit and miss in my experience, and seemingly illogical things sometimes work

Andy