[Samba] roaming profiles on win98

Gurnish Anand gurnish at murphybank.com
Tue Nov 12 17:15:00 GMT 2002

We have 20-30 computers here with win98 and a Linux/Samba Server. We
have just implemented Samba PDC. The only problem I see is if we change
passwords on a computer..that changes on that workstation and on Samba
and Unix. Now, if the user goes to another computer they have their old
password on the other computer and new one on Samba.
  So, would roaming profiles help me...what i want to do is have one
loggon and not worry about passwords on Windows locally...and just
change and use Samba passwords...

Please advice!!

Gurnish