[Samba] Fw: Samba and Windows XP, 30 second lockup

Boogerman boogerman at interar.com.ar
Tue Nov 12 12:49:01 GMT 2002

Hi again,

I posted this message some time ago in the list, however nobody replied yet.
I find this kinda weird because the problem happens with both my XP
computers, so I am pretty sure there must be at least a couple of guys out
there with the same problem... Basically the problem is that when using
Samba shares from XP from time to time I experience a ~30 second lockup of
the shares. This doesn't happen in other windows versions. Anyone is having
the same issue and/or knows how to solve it?

Thanks,

Boogerman