[Samba] Roaming profiles problem - loading failure

Hall, Ken (ECSS) KeHall at exchange.ml.com
Mon Nov 11 16:23:01 GMT 2002

I just came out of a meeting where we narrowed our version of this problem down to a particular build level (or two) of Win2K.  NT appears to be fine, and so does XP.

We're going to try a couple of different builds and hopefully get a level 10 log of a failing case.

If anyone has any more information on this, I'd love to hear it, and if the Samba folks need any additional doc, speak now!