[Samba] 2.2.6 and printer questions

Eirik Thorsnes eirik.thorsnes at fys.uib.no
Mon Nov 11 16:19:00 GMT 2002

Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:

Of course, but since the lpq command for a virtual printer don't give a
successfull result - you get an error on the client for the status.
My solution here was to set a "special" lpq command for the virtual
printer, which always returned a successful result when asked.

Eirik Thorsnes

--
REAL Programmers never work 9 to 5.
If any REAL Programmers are around at 9 AM,