[Samba] Import File Size Limits?

Lloyd Lowe lloydl at cat.co.za
Mon Nov 11 09:36:02 GMT 2002

Hi There,

Can you tell me why we can't import a MBOX folder which is 67Mb ion
size. It was a Outlook Folder whcih was imported to Netscape copied to
Mozilla On the linux 8.0m system and I have asked Ximian to Import the
folder, The problem is that It times out and the same applies to another
folder which is about 65Mb in size. Can you supply me with a patch or
temp fix.

Secondly , can you tell me how I can import Outlook Contacts into
Ximian. We are officially moving to Linux as our chosen Operating
System, and this move is issential for our staff members..

Thanks
Lloyd