[Samba] samba PDC

Noel Kelly nkelly at citrusnetworks.net
Mon Nov 11 08:51:00 GMT 2002

You  missed a crucial piece of information - what client are you using?

If it is XP then you will need to apply a registry change - read HYPERLINK
"http://hr.uoregon.edu/davidrl/samba.html"http://hr.uoregon.edu/davidrl/samb
a.html

"Use the Group Policy editor (gpedit.msc) and disable the "Domain Member:
Digitally encrypt or sign secure channel data". Alternately, you can make
the following change to the registry:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Netlogon\Parameters]
"requiresignorseal"=dword:00000000
"

Noel