[Samba] Bulk Email Sending & Bullet Proof Web Hosting

chakan chudinov2000 at mailexcite.com
Sun Nov 10 10:02:35 GMT 2002

We offer you databases of e-mail addresses for advertisement
mailing; we sell databases, carry out mailing
the advertising projects. We can work on a turnkey project
create a site with original design,
contents. Our databases are daily updated with e-mail addresses
from all over the world.
Their validity and originality are verified. Today they contain
over 50 million addresses. We use our own mailing
be ideally adjusted for any customer. We have a wide channel
and a high power server. The
allows us to keep the prices low.

http://www.e-mailpromo.net

Please contact us. We’ll be glad to answer any questions.
HTTP: www.e-mailpromo.net
E-mail: info at e-mailpromo.net
ICQ: 130982

We received your address from a public place.
We apologies if this letter have reached you by mistake. We'll
not disturb you any more.
NB. This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill
section 301. Under Bill S.
US Congress. This message cannot be considered
we include the way to be Removed, Paragraph (a)(c) of S. 1618.
TO REMOVE: send message to info at e-mailpromo.net with "Remove"
in Subject.