[Samba] Samba 2.2.6 bug with Windows XP

Carmelo A. Zizza czizza at dmtinc.com
Fri Nov 8 22:27:01 GMT 2002

Brandon,

I believe the proper syntax for adding machines is smbpasswd -a -m
<machine_name$>, if that was a type try deleting the user you are using
to test with using smbpasswd -x <userid> and then read from the command
line smbpasswd -a <userid>.

I had problems with users id's created by SWAT when using WIN2K and
WINXP workstations.

Melo