[Samba] smbmount

Sathya Narayana 9sathyan at sg.ibm.com
Fri Nov 8 08:12:12 GMT 2002

Hi

You have to use

c:\> net use  * \\smbserver\shared_folder_name

Regards
Satya

                      "Toia Andrea"
                      <toia at keb.it>            To:       <samba at samba.org>
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      samba-admin at lists        Subject:  [Samba] smbmount
                      .samba.org

                      11/08/2002 15:58

Hello,

I've installed samba-2.2.5 and it works well from windows side; that is I
could map linux filesystem from win workstation.

But we need also to win filesystem from linux box, but when I try the
command smbmount, shell tell me "command not found".

I tried to search for it by locate command but is seems to be missing, at
least in bin form.

Could you please help me ?

Thanks in advance.

KEB ITALIA S.R.L.