[Samba] Roaming profiles problem - loading failure

Freeman, Peter (ERHS) Freeman.Peter at saugov.sa.gov.au
Fri Nov 8 03:12:01 GMT 2002

>DETAIL - The process cannot access the file because it is
>being used by another process.

This error is different to the "Access Denied" message as posted earlier in
this thread.

I've recently (last week) set up a Samba PDC with 2.2.6 and roaming
profiles.  Clients are all Win2k (SP2 & SP3 mix).  We had this error
occasionally when a user logged on concurrently, it happens at random but
as we don't have many users logging on concurrently its not a major
issue.  I didn't have time to debug it beyond this, but when I get the
chance
I'll check some logs on this if no one has any solutions to this one.