[Samba] Roaming profiles problem - loading failure

Andrew Gaffney agaffney at locutus2.yi.org
Thu Nov 7 23:12:00 GMT 2002

I got the error again. This is the exact text in Windows:

Windows cannot copy file \\omega\profiles\test\Cookies\index.dat to
location C:\Documents and Settings\test\Cookies\index.dat. Contact your
network administrator.

DETAIL - The process cannot access the file because it is being used by
another process.

I can't seem to find any errors in my logfiles. It looks like its a
Windows 2000 problem. It happens every few days or so and is usually a
different file. Anybody have any ideas? I had just logged off as the
domain user administrator before I tried to logon as the domain user test.

--
"Um, can you repeat the part of the stuff where you
  said all about the things?"