[Samba] why is netlogon sharing accessed twice?

Alceu Rodrigues de Freitas Jr. glasswalk3r at yahoo.com.br
Wed Nov 6 15:55:01 GMT 2002

Hello,

I´m doing some test using preexec and postexec in
netlogon sharing. It´s a little bit odd, but when a
user logon in the PDC, he goes in netlogon, exit, and
then go back in the sharing to run the netlogon.bat
script I´ve created. So on, the preexec and postexec
commands are runned twice instead just once. This is
normal?

I´ve commented the login script option, and the
commands are executed just once. But the user do not
reach the batch file.

Seems to be that netlogon sharing is look for at logon
time because domain logon is setup as "yes".

There is anyway to chance that without losing
functionality?

Thanks,

=====
Alceu Rodrigues de Freitas Junior
glasswalk3r at yahoo.com.br
http://www.imortais.cjb.net
--
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
		-- Wm. Shakespeare, "The Tempest"