[Samba] win2k profiles

Gareth Davies gareth.d at world-net.co.nz
Wed Nov 6 10:51:01 GMT 2002

Hey .. i got a lil question .. trying to get 2k on the domain (samba)
with out the prifiles ? everythigns sweeeeeet apart from 2k machines
make a profile dir .. theres ntohing in the smb.conf file in regards to
letting them do that

Out line of what im trying to achieve

I want the 2k and eventually xp machines to have a windows98 style logon
.. ive got the logons going and logon scrtips and that's working very
well. But now I want to get it to not store profiles on the network for
any users and what would be awesome is if all domain uses had the same
local profile so as we don't need to setup 3000 profiles

Thankyou for any help you might be able to give me