[Samba] cross subnet browsing (win Xp problem)

Marian Mlcoch, Ing mm at tsmp.sk
Wed Nov 6 10:46:00 GMT 2002

When you connect XP to segment with samba then samba is master browser and
all is ok but when
you connect to secondary segment without samba then problem is in priority
and forwarding broadcast.
Try laborate with registry and parameter MaintainServerList=No as described
on
http://www.buildorbuy.org/browsemaster.html