[Samba] Nothing work : Win2k Nethwork path not found

Marian Mlcoch, Ing mm at tsmp.sk
Wed Nov 6 08:19:00 GMT 2002

Hello
in your config is more errors !!! How you means work fine when ping is
completely lost???
lmhost files configuration is not need. On config you have max protocol
COREPLUS why?
on win2k try net view \\192.168.123.179
check your win2k and linux firewall settings.
set samba by default rpm config! only set name of workgroup and machine and
security.