[SAMBA] Retaining ownership of files

Tommy.Fallsen at kongsberg.com Tommy.Fallsen at kongsberg.com
Wed Nov 6 07:13:50 GMT 2002

I didn't notice this before, but I found a option inherit permissions, I
assume this allows developers to create new dirs without worry about setting
setgid on them? Using the settings you provided MS Word docs still would
change owner, but not group. I don't see this as a problem, but I have to
Make sure the developers know this is how samba behave.

Tommy Fallsen