[Samba] Trouble with groups

Noel Kelly nkelly at citrusnetworks.net
Tue Nov 5 23:20:04 GMT 2002

This sounds awfully messy Bert.  All those mappings might not be necessary.

I setup a Samba PDC the other week for a customer and we simply used the
'domain admin group =' parameter like this:

domain admin group = admin nkelly root and other samba users

This means when I (nkelly) log in on a workstation I have complete control
over it.

HTH
Noel