[Samba] Adding Printer

nmennell at intellinetcorp.com nmennell at intellinetcorp.com
Tue Nov 5 21:06:36 GMT 2002

<!--StartFragment-->[ricohc]
             path = /var/spool/samba
             printer = ricoh
             valid users = @lan
             printable = yes
             public = yes
             postscript = yes

<!--EndFragment-->

smb.conf file for Ricoh above.

We are novices with this .... how difficult to upgrade?

Nicholas E. Mennell, CCNA
Manager, Operations
IntelliNet Corporation
Room 302
26380 Curtiss Wright Parkway
nmennell at intellinetcorp.com
ph: (216) 289-4100

                      daniel.jarboe at cus
                      tserv.com                To:       nmennell at intellinetcorp.com
                                               cc:       samba at lists.samba.org
                      11/05/2002 11:42         Subject:  Re: [Samba] Adding Printer
                      AM

So everyone can print to the Ricoh _except_ for these two?  What's your
smb.conf look like?  Also, seeing as how you've already upgraded to
2.2.5 on RH, you should bump up to samba 2.2.6...
"This is the latest stable release of Samba and the last planned
release of the Samba 2.2. branch. This is the version that all
production Samba servers should be running for all current bug-fixes."

~ Daniel

nmennell at intellinetcorp.com

samba at lists.samba.org

>                       11/05/2002 09:47         Subject:  Re: [Samba]
Adding Printer