[Samba] cross subnet browsing (win Xp problem)

Daniellek daniel at rotfl.linux.krakow.pl
Tue Nov 5 19:32:01 GMT 2002

I've got to networks connected through leased line, routing set between
networks, WINS server running on Samba.

There's one primary samba server, and Win98/WinXP clients connected to it.

First network with samba server works great with win98 and winxp.

Second network also works ok with win98 clients, but when I connect Winxp
it can't even open "my network places" and show all computers on the workgroup.
(it dosen't show _any_ computers, just message to contact with administrator
of "WORKGROUP" :-)))))

The same WinXP when connected directly to network with samba server works OK.

How can I make this WinXP in other office to see samba server/all computers?

--
Daniel Fenert                 --==> daniel at fenert.net <==--
==-P o w e r e d--b y--S l a c k w a r e-=-ICQ #37739641-==