[Samba] Swat NOT Working Yet!

Justin Georgeson jgeorgeson at unboundtech.com
Tue Nov 5 17:34:28 GMT 2002

My first suggestion would be firewall rules. But even with the firewall
turned off, I still get connection refused. Even so, the default
configuration allows all connections to localhost, so the firewall
*should* be ok out of the box. I looked on the mailing list archives,
and didn't see anything that helped. (Forgive me if I missed something)

--
Justin Georgeson
UnBound Technologies, Inc.

5295 Hollister Road
Houston, TX 77040
Real Applications using Real Wireless Intelligence(tm)