[Samba] reg - soft print server

Sivakumar siva at addvalue.com.sg
Tue Nov 5 17:20:09 GMT 2002

Hello Sir,

We are ADSL gate way application developers. We like to enhance our product
feature by adding print server in out ADSL Router / bridges.

I like to know the samba support the soft print server?  If so please advice
how to integrate our print server to our product.  How to get a detail
document from you?  If you have a full package please send me a quotation
ASAP.

Thank you

%*******************************************
% With best regards,
%
% A.M.Sivakumar
% Senior Engineer - Product Development
% Addvalue Technologies Ltd.,
% 750D Chai Chee Road,
% #03-03 Techno Park @ Chai Chee,
% Singapore 469 004.
% Phone: +65 6244 4828 Fax: +65 6242 4555
% DID:   +65 6244 5724
% Website: www.addvaluetech.com

e-mail is strictly forbidden.