[Samba] APPOINTMENT AS TRUSTEE

David Nicolas davidniclolas at spinfinder.com
Tue Nov 5 00:11:06 GMT 2002

[TRUST & INVESTMENT SERVICES]
Madrid -Spain
Tel:+34 - 616313967 Fax:+34-660429598
Dear Sir,
I am MR. DAVID NICOLAS, the broker for Investment & Banking Support Service. We are acting in our capacity as administrators of the late MR. LIM P. KWOON, a chinese American, who died in the last Boeing 747 Plane Crash in China.
We have with us, the sum of US$55 Million [fifty five Million United States Dollars], which was a trust policy made out by MR. LIM P. KWOON. We have gone through all legal and lawful verifications and enquiries, but we discovered that MR LIM P. KWOON, has no next of kin.The Policy has a provision that in the absence of next
of kin,the funds should be used through an EXECUTOR, for the benefit of less priviledge children, and for support of war refugees all over the world.
We therefore approach you, to act the executor of this funds, and to invest it for the purpose of he helping the less priviledged in the society.
As the executor and trustee, you will receive 25% of the total US$55 million as your compensation for assistance. be informed that this business is protected under the International Probate laws, and all the probate papers will be notarised and stamped in your favour. The funds will be paid directly to you through our Bankers for you to administer according to the humanitarian instructions left with us.
Please contact us on the above through telephone/ fax or e-mail.
Yours Sincerely,
DAVID NICOLAS