[Samba] Garbage

David Brodbeck DavidB at mail.interclean.com
Mon Nov 4 14:42:00 GMT 2002

This is quite possibly the least useful post I've ever seen on this list.

If you actually want help, and aren't just trolling, you need to provide
some information about your problem.  There are a lot of people using Samba
on Solaris, so not all of them are finding it to be "garbage".  Also, 2.2.2
is pretty old now, and there have been many bug fixes in later versions.
2.2.6 is the current stable release.