[Samba] Problems connecting to Samba through windows

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Mon Nov 4 04:23:00 GMT 2002

Please provide more detail.
What is the error message you are getting?
Which machine are you running the command on? Which machine are you trying
to find with nmblookup?
Forget swat. If you mention it once more I'll hang up.
What do you see with:
ps ax | grep mbd | grep -v grep
at the linux server?
Joel