[Samba] Doubts.

Antonio Fortes tomfortes at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 1 19:46:48 GMT 2002

Hi, I'm brazilian, and I'm trying to make Samba run.

    I configured a server here with Conectiva Linux 8.0. I have an
applicationserver and remote terminals. And I want to make a WinNT net see
my sevrer. I want to know where in the file "smb.conf" I configure the share
file or directory. I started it yesterday, and I'm searching in the
internet, I know that I can find the answer, but maybe you may know what I
have to do.

      Thanks for all, no more for the moment.