[Samba] problem in smb print server

test at rolta.com test at rolta.com
Fri Nov 1 19:01:00 GMT 2002

sir,
I am neel from Rolta India ltd.When i build a linux smb print server ,i found that the no of pages
printed is missing in printlogs.It gives all user details except no of pages printed.Currently
we are using windows nt printserver.We want to shift to linux with same features.All client are
windows based.When i fire a print nt workstation to the smb server it is printing fine.When i see the log it dosent show me the page details.Pls help me out.
Give solutions.Email-neel at rolta.com

thanking you,
                                                                                                 sincerely,
                                                                                                 neel.