[Samba] printing with samba with NT clients

Mike Babnick samba at trinidadusa.com
Fri May 31 18:41:02 GMT 2002

Why yes, actually.  I have a server making drivers available for client
download on WinNT 4.0 and 2000 Professional clients.

Everything I needed was in an HTML doc file I found in the source
directories.  I think the name was printdrivers_2.html or something
similar.  Give that doc a try, set the permissions of the directories it
has you make, and give it a try.

Write back if it goes awry.

Cheers,

Mike