[Samba] ASSISTANCE NEEDED

Van Sickler, Jim vansickj-eodc at Kaman.com
Fri May 31 17:07:02 GMT 2002

SPELLCHECKER IS NOT TO BE WORKING!!!

>   ATTN: CEO/PRESIDENT.

I was a lowly computer jockey;  now I'm a CEO/PRESIDENT...
thanks for the promotion!  Where's the money?

> l am sorry for the embarrassment this my letter might
> cause you as we have not had any correspondence before
> this letter. l got your address through

Embarrassment isn't what your letter caused....

> my newphew who works with Nigeria Chamber of Commerce
> lndustry and Minning during my research for a reliable
> and trustworthy partner who l can do
>
> business with though l did not disclose the nature of
> the business l intend to do with whoever he recommend
> for me.
>
> l am DR. MRS MARIAM ABACHA, wife of the late Nigeria
> Head of State, General Sanni Abacha who died on the
> 8th of June, 1998 while still on
>
> active duty. l am contacting you in view of the fact
> that we will be of great assistance to each other
> likeness developing a cordial relationship.
>

> l currently have within my reach the sum of Twenty
> Eight Million US Dollars (US$28,000,000.00) cash which
> l intend to use for investment, like Real Estate
> Development specifically in your country. This money
> came as a payback contract deal between my late
> husband and a Russian Firm on our countries
> multi-billion dollars Ajaokuta Steel Plant.
>
> The Russian Partners returned my husband's share of
> USD$28,000,000.00 after  the death of my husband and
> lodged in my husband's security company of
> which l am director right now, the new Civilian
> Government have intensified their probe on my
> husband's financial and oil company. ln view of these,
> l acted fast to withdraw the US$28,000,000.00 from the
> company's vault and deposited it in a West African
> Security Company in Accra-Ghana. l have since declared
> the Security Company bankrupt. No record ever
> existed concerning the money traceable by the
> government because there is no documentation showing
> that we received the money from the Russian.

You deposited it in another country, then declared
the foreign company bankrupt...and you have no
evidence the money existed. How ever are you to get
your nonexistent money back from this bankrupt company,
located in another country?

  What does this have to do with Samba? Are you
going to use Samba to get your nonexistent
USD$28,000,000.00 back?

Please forward a copy of the magical smbclient command
you will be using to accomplish this, so other list users
may get their own USD$28,000,000.00!

> Due to the current situation int the country
> concerning government attitude towards my family, it
> has become quite impossible for me to make use of
> this money within. Let me refer you to the front page
> of thisday newspapers of 10th March, 2001. You can
> check it through their website www.thisdayonline.com.
> The pressent government in Nigeria had frozen
> and seized all our bank accounts both here in Nigeria
> andabroad. Thus consent
> l shall expect you to contact me urgently to enable us
> discuss in detail about this transaction. Bearing in
> mind that your assistance is needed to
> transfer this fund, l proposed a percentage of 30% of
> the total sum to you for the expected service and
> assistance, 15% for offsetting minor expenses incurred
> in the course of this transaction. Your urgent
> response is highly needed as to stop further contacts.

You can stop contact immediately.  I never, ever, EVER
want to hear from you and yours again.

> All correspondence must be by the email address above.
> l will give you my tel/fax numbers where you can
> contact me when l hear from you. l must use this
> opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost
> indulgence to keep this matter extraordinarily
> confidential whatever your decision while await your
> prompt response.
>
> NB: Because of the security being mounted on the
> members of my family,l have decided that this
> transaction exist between you and my Nephew, MUSA
> AHMED. Remember to include your private tel/fax
> or mobile number

If I gave it to him, it wouldn't be private, would
it?

MUSA AHMED:  does your Aunt know you sent this
message?  Didn't she tell you to stop spamming
mail lists?  You're a naughty boy!  GO AWAY!
Don't bother us again.  If you have questions
about Samba, we'll let you talk to us.  If not,
go find something else to do.

> for easy communication.

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.