[Samba] ASSISTANCE NEEDED

Wendell Craig anncr.man at intercom.com
Fri May 31 16:04:01 GMT 2002

On Friday 31 May 2002 06:47 pm, mariam zanab ishatu wrote:
>   ATTN: CEO/PRESIDENT.

> l am DR. MRS MARIAM ABACHA, wife of the late Nigeria
> Head of State, General Sanni Abacha who died on the
> 8th of June, 1998 while still on
>
> active duty.
>
> l currently have within my reach the sum of Twenty
> Eight Million US Dollars (US$28,000,000.00) cash which
> l intend to use for investment, like Real Estate
> Development specifically in your country. This money
> came as a payback contract deal between my late
> husband and a Russian Firm on our countries
> multi-billion dollars Ajaokuta Steel Plant.

[clip]

I can't resist these great offers another minute!  I'm gonna grab the
money and run!!!

(Weird she would pick the samba list, though?)

--
     Wendell Craig <anncr.man at intercom.com>  http://anncrman.com

   "Information is not knowledge, Knowledge is not wisdom, Wisdom is
    not truth, Truth is not beauty, Beauty is not love, Love is not
        music and Music is THE BEST".  -- FRANK ZAPPA, 1949-1993