[Samba] Can't connect from windows to linux

Orulious TM orulious at hotmail.com
Fri May 31 15:46:02 GMT 2002

I'm running the latest version of samba and red hat 7.3. I can see the mounted shares in my linux box. In my window network places I can see the computer. But when I click on it to view the shares it says, "Localhost is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. yada yada! Anyone know how I can fix this? Please, treat me like a noob because that's about how much I know about samba.