[Samba] Slightly OT: Conference this year?

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Fri May 31 14:41:04 GMT 2002

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 08:46:38AM -0500, Sam Barasch wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Our department at the university has been using samba since at least
> 1996.  We love it.
>
> Is there another conference scheduled for this year?  Know where it will be?
>
> How did the last one go?

The SambaXP conference was wonderful - very well attended (better than
the Microsoft/NetApp sponsored CIFS conferences). I keep meaning to
write up a conference report and post it on Samba.org (but no time
yet).

We're hoping the SerNet will sponsor and run the next one (as
they did such a good job this year).

It'll be in Germany though.

Jeremy.