[Samba] I will pay you $10US (via Paypal) out of my own pocke t if you can solve this CUPS & Samba problem.

WEBSTER, Greg GWEBSTER at ahbl.ca
Fri May 31 12:43:03 GMT 2002

Ok, tried that...no success. I can follow through the steps of adding the
driver for the printer on my machine, then I can use it. However once I
delete the printer and try to add it again I have to go through the same
steps. The drivers are not copied up to the server, they are just installed
on my local machine.

<www.inethouston.net>
dwcjr at freebsd.org	FreeBSD Committer <www.FreeBSD.org>