[Samba] RE: Profile creation

Navneet Karnani navneet at veritas.com
Thu May 30 23:40:53 GMT 2002

Should you be deleting the user profile completely from the server, including
the user credentials. The problem you encounter, looks like, windows is not able
to find the directory. So, if you want to simulate a new user, do it in style.
Create a new user the right way and do it. I think it should work.

- Navneet