[Samba] domain administrator

Tyler Delane tylerd at networkmagic.ca
Thu May 30 09:11:48 GMT 2002

"domain admin group" is the directive you want.  Make a unix group
called "NT_admin" or something, then add the users you want to be an
administrator to that group in /etc/group.  Then add the following to
your configuration under the [global] section:

domain admin group = @NT_admin

- Tyler

Tyler Delane <tylerd at networkmagic.ca>
Technician