[Samba] Re: Win9x login script drive mapping problem - more info

Chris Smith chris at realcomputerguy.com
Wed May 29 12:38:01 GMT 2002

On Wed, 2002-05-29 at 13:05, A.J.Dawson wrote:
> Many thanks to those who have replied so far - still no luck
> unfortunately.
>
> It would appear that I was ni=ot quite specific enough in the original
> post re: the OS version I am using - it is Windows 98SE, NOT vanilla 98.

My first guess is the same as Adam's comment regarding EOL terminators,
in case they were missed.
If the lines in the script are not terminated "DOS" style NT based
systems will generally still work but DOS based systems (Win3x/9x/ME)
usually will not. I've seen this problem even when only one line wasn't
DOS terminated and although it was near the end of the script none of
the commands were executed.

--
'Nix MS - Just Say .NyET