[Samba] Samba 3.0 + LDAP

Gonzalo Servat gonzalo at unixpac.com.au
Wed May 29 00:45:06 GMT 2002

Andrew,

I just wanted to let you know that I managed to get the Win2k box to
join the domain & login successfully.

The last problem I emailed you about before ("Access is denied")
remains. Samba fails to automagically create a computer account if it
doesn't exist, however, if you create it manually then it gets past that
error.

I got a new error after that which was "There is no user session key for
the specified logon session" and I fixed that by adding 'use spnego =
no'.

Just thought I'd let you know incase anyone else asks the same questions
I did.

Thanks again!

Regards,
Gonzalo.