[Samba] Re-Sharing A Samba Share via Win32 Platform

Ricker, Tony rickert at slucare1.sluh.edu
Tue May 28 13:24:03 GMT 2002

Lee,
	If I understand you correctly, you want to mount a Windoze share on
your *nix box and share that out to the rest of your users. You need to use
smbmount to do this (man smbmount) and then just create a share in you your
smb.conf delineating dmask,valid users... Hope I guessed right, if I did
not, forgive me.

Cheers,
Tony