[Samba] CONFIG.POL

David W. Chapman Jr. dwcjr at inethouston.net
Mon May 27 13:18:02 GMT 2002

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 07:02:07PM +0000, Bob Crandell wrote:
> I built a new computer.  New install of Win 98.  It won't run the login script and
> the logs show the same "can't find config.pol" error.  Are you sure Samba doesn't
> have anything to do with this?

I don't think you mentioned that it won't run the login script
before.  The can't find config.pol error isn't really something to
worry about, but the logon script is.  Can the 98 machine even view
the contents of the netlogon share, how about running it manually?
What are the permissions on it?

--
David W. Chapman Jr.
dwcjr at inethouston.net	Raintree Network Services, Inc. <www.inethouston.net>