[Samba] Changing OSes

Lee Mahan root at designwest.com
Mon May 27 08:34:02 GMT 2002

Originally, I had Windows 95 connected to my RH 7.1 boxes and then
upgraded the windows system to Windows 98, overlaying Windows 95.

Now I've done a clean install of Windows 98, no changes to the samba
configuration files, and am unable to even detect the network.

Any ideas?

Thanx

************************************

`My definition of an educated man is the
fellow who knows the right thing to do at the time
it has to be done.
... You can be sincere and still be stupid.''

-- Charles F. Kettering, American inventor (1876-1958).

--Lee
   Design West
Technology Consultant
System Administrator