[Samba] Problem with samba printer

Christian xiceman at libero.it
Sat May 25 15:52:02 GMT 2002

I will implements a domain controller with printer, for configure the
PDC there is no problem but when I configure smb printer born a problem:

I read the article, find on samba docs, Printing support 2.2.* but I use
samba 2.2.4.

I follow the procedure of configuration but when I try "add printer" on
my windows XP, all ok but when finishing procedure the driver selected
are copied on samba server correctly but the follow message appear on
screen:

Unable to install printer. Access Denied.

I no understand the problem.

Can we help me?!?!

Excuse me for my understandable English.

Christian