[Samba] Really high load average. Config problem?

Noel Kelly nkelly at tarsus.co.uk
Sat May 25 01:24:03 GMT 2002

How many files have you got in the destination directory ?  Are you browsing
this directory using explorer as you copy ?  We have experienced similar
load averages with people using Sage accounting and leaving thousands of
spool files in directories.

Also might be worth looking at the message posted yesterday entitled 'Poor
Performance',

Cheers
Noel