[Samba] Out of memory need to restart system - Probably OT

John Schmerold john at katy.com
Fri May 24 14:46:02 GMT 2002

samba-2.2.4

Redhat 2.4.18-0.26

When I pressed M in Top, DDClient filled the screen, he's claiming a
bunch of processes.  I must have him loading in a cron job....

Hmmmm....

Doggone it.  I have him firing every 15 minutes.  I've done something
wrong....

Better change this.  Boy oh boy, am I dumb.

Thanks everyone for your help.  I bet this will solve my problems.