[Samba] small problem: password expiration

Yannick Tousignant ytousignant at oka-info.com
Fri May 24 10:16:02 GMT 2002

Your first question is prettty easy, i think you just missread the
howto. to disable this anoying message, you have to set
"pwdMustChange" to 2147483647.

For your second question, i know that ldap groups are not reconize
as valid Windows groups. So i guest you'll have to put each users
in the local Power User group... If someone know a better way,
please reply.

Have a good day playing with samba =)

Yannick Tousignant