[Samba] Remove space char from Vaild char

Nordqvist, Per Per.Nordqvist at toyota-f1.com
Fri May 24 08:05:01 GMT 2002

Hi all,

I would like to remove the possibility to create space characters from
filenames on a samba share.
I'm looking for a solution where the space is mapped to another character
like _ (underscore) or something similar.

The 'valid chars' parameter is nice, but in this case I would preffer an
'unvalid chars' parameter.
Anyone have a solution for this?
I have been searching for a solution in this mail list without any success.

Best Regards
Per Nordqvist

* Please notice our new e-mail domain name toyota-f1.com

DISCLAIMER

* This email and any attachment may contain confidential information.
   If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to
  copy or disclose all or any part of it without the prior written
  consent of Toyota Motorsport GmbH.

* Please scan this email and any attachment for viruses.  Toyota
  Motorsport GmbH does not accept any responsibility for problems
  caused by viruses whether it is the fault of Toyota Motorsport GmbH
  or not.