[Samba] How force inherit group info on new created files ?

Kestutis Saldziunas k.saldziunas at medbank.lt
Fri May 24 07:25:01 GMT 2002

Hello,

I have plenty shared dirctories, which are accessed through samba 2.2.4 PDC. Mostly for each directory is created user group, which can access, modify and create files, subdirectories. I  would like to force samba to set on new created files and subdirecotries group info according shared directory.

For example :
\\SERV1\\Install (belongs to group 'adm')
new created files now has 'users' group, but I want to be 'adm'.

Thanks for any advice,
Kestutis