[samba] - Domain Users and Windows 2000... Help

Sam Barasch barasch at biostat.wisc.edu
Thu May 23 13:48:02 GMT 2002

Hi Matt.

I've had some success adding the 'authenticated users' group to the
powerusers group.  I think that the 'authenticated users' group consists of
all users who authenticate against the domain.

If authenticated users is added to the local powerusers group, it may give
you what you're looking for.

Again, my experiments with this are rather incomplete - I'd like to see how
it works for you.  I'd also be interested in a XP pro setting.

---
Sam Barasch
Computer Systems Support
Department of Biostatistics