[samba] - Domain Users and Windows 2000... Help

Matt Lung mattl at midwest-tool.com
Thu May 23 13:30:02 GMT 2002

Can someone please tell me if it is possible to add a group on a linux PDC running Samba 2.2.4 to a windows 2000 clients local "Power Users Group" or any of the local windows 2k groups.  I want certain people to be in the Power Users Group on 2K, but I don't want to have to add each domain user individually to that local win2k group, I want to add a domain group to the win2k group.  Right now all I see are domain users when I try and populate a 2K local group and I'm wondering if it is possible at all to even add a domain group to a local win2k group.... if anyone can provide me with an answer I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Matt Lung